MIN, MAX functions?
Mac
2008-10-13 09:52:01 UTC
Hello,

how can I use the MIN, MAX functions which the online help happily suggests
me to use, however when I try to do so I get the 'sub or function not
defined'. Do I need to add a reference to some 'math' module??
Paul Herber
2008-10-13 10:29:33 UTC
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 02:52:01 -0700, Mac
Post by Mac
Hello,
how can I use the MIN, MAX functions which the online help happily suggests
me to use, however when I try to do so I get the 'sub or function not
defined'. Do I need to add a reference to some 'math' module??
The MIN and MAX functions are shapesheet functions that you can put in
cell formulae.
You'll have to write your own VBA functions.
--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/